The U-MAD Trailer TMA features a reusable trailer that only requires replacement of a standard U-MAD TMA cartridge after design impacts.
The U-MAD Trailer TMA has been engineered to capture an errant vehicle during a design impact and keeps both the impacted and impacting vehicles in the same traveling lane. The U-MAD Trailer TMA to meet all mandatory and optional NCHRP 350 TL-3 tests.
The U-MAD Trailer TMA is also available as a TL-2 system. The U-MAD Trailer TMA utilizes the time tested energy absorbing cartridge performance of the U-MAD TMA.
Short length, easy repair and flexible mounting options have made the U-MAD TMA popular around the world. Applications for the U-MAD family of TMAs include slow moving operations such as striping, sweeping, marking, road plowing as well as stationary roadside maintenance operations, which include repairing crash cushions, guardrails and road surfaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 testing criteria with arrow board option
- Only the cartridge needs to be replaced after a design impact.
- Passes all mandatory and optional NCHRP 350 TL-2 and TL-3 tests
- Trailer is reusable after design impacts
- Engineered to keep the impacting vehicle and support vehicle in the travel lane even after angle impacts
- Utilizes standard U-MAD TMA TL-2 or TL-3 cartridges, reducing inventory costs.
- Quickly attaches to a standard pintle hook U-MAD TMAs are used around the world to make work zones safer.
U-MAD Trailer TMA units can be utilized to protect errant motorists who impact slow moving or stationary work vehicles, thus improving safety for the motorist, the support vehicle operator and shielded highway workers.
UMAD Trailer TMAs provide the ultimate in flexible, low-cost protection in any short term work area where highway workers or equipment need the protection of a support vehicle. The unique design also allows the U-MAD Trailer TMA to be reused after impact by simply replacing the cartridge with an easy to install standard U-MAD cartridge.
- TL-3 Length - 6,55 m
- Weight - 1145 kg
- Road Test - 4000 km